Welcome to the Audioboom Help Centre.Please look through our How To and FAQ sections for useful tips and ideas on how to use Audioboom.
If you have a specific question or problem, please click here to submit a request.
You can also Tweet us at @AudioboomHelp.
Messages Of The Day:
We are getting tough on spam (and the causes of spam). Accounts that are suspected of spamming may now be locked without warning. If your account has been flagged or locked - click here for information on how to prove you're human.
We recently fixed an error that may have caused iPhone uploading to cycle over and over or fail out. Please let us know if this reoccurs again - and if possible, let us know your IP address (try whatismyip.com for an easy way to get hold of this) and the time you tried to upload - including your time zone.
- Record/Upload your first clip on audioBoom
- How to... edit and delete clips
- How To... BooMail-send your clips via email
- How to... embed clips on your own website
- How to... tell us about offensive, copyrighted or illegal content (and spam)
- How to... work with iTunes - customise and submit your feeds to Apple
- Help - I've been suspended as a spammer?
- Changing your username and password
- Private recording
- How big a file can I upload?
- Uploading clips as finished files (MP3s, WAVs, FLAC and more...)
- How long can I record for?