What you'll need
- To have added a logo that is at least 1400x1400px
- To have set all the relevant information in your
RSS Feed Settings
- At least one published episode
- An Apple ID
Submitting your podcast to Apple Podcasts
- Grab your
RSS Feed URLfrom the
- Visit https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/ and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Add a new podcast.
- Paste in your
RSS Feed URL.
- Your podcast data will be imported. Check to see if everything looks okay.
- Select "Validate" for Apple to run some quick checks.
- If everything looks great and you have no errors hit "Submit"
You should hear back from Apple in about 3-5 working days. Please note, Apple can still reject your podcast if something doesn't meet their guidelines.
Add an Apple Podcasts subscribe button to your podcast page
When you get confirmation that your podcast has been accepted you can add your Apple Podcasts URL to display an Apple Podcasts subscribe button on your Audioboom podcast page.
If you see any unusual errors you're unable to fix yourself, please create a support ticket and we will do our best to help.