Adding an (optional) episode image
You can add an image to an episode. Your listeners will see this image on most listening platforms and apps.
Here are some content and technical guidelines to image-usage:
- Square images (1:1 ratio)
- Minimum size of 600 x 600px
- Maximum size of 5000 x 5000px
- A descriptive, meaningful image that illustrates the content of your episode
- Avoid using text in the image (Remember in a lot of instances this might be displayed as a small thumbnail sized image, or be cropped).
- jpeg, png, gif and png formats accepted.
What if I don't add an image?
That's fine, adding an image is optional. If you don't upload any artwork for your podcast episode your logo will display instead.
Article is closed for comments.