You can automatically add your podcast to Spotify from your Audioboom dashboard, but you might also want to log into Spotify's podcaster portal to manage it there. This allows you to view Spotify's analytics on your podcast, or update the feed URL if you're coming from a different host. To do so:
- Make sure your email address is published in your RSS feed
You can manage this from your Audioboom settings dashboard. If you change it, please wait 10 minutes to ensure your feed has updated
- Sign up on podcasters.spotify.com
- Copy your RSS feed URL from your Audioboom distribution dashboard
- If the podcast is already associated with your Spotify account:
Visit your podcast's Details tab on podcasters.spotify.com, click Update, and paste the feed URL you copied in step 3. Choose Audioboom as the licensor option.
- If the podcast isn't yet associated with your Spotify account:
Use the Add or Claim a Podcast option, and paste the feed URL you copied in step 3. Choose Audioboom as the licensor option.
If your podcast is already on Spotify
There's no need to re-request submission of your podcast to Spotify, but you should ensure that in your Spotify dashboard, the Licensor option is set to Audioboom LTD. You can find this in the Details tab of your podcast at https://podcasters.spotify.com/catalog